What watering your landscaping looks like
What are My Watering Days?
Watering is permitted twice-a-week for the Town of Highland Park:
- EVEN numbered addresses can water on SUNDAYS and THURSDAY.
- ODD numbered addresses can water on SATURDAYS and WEDNESDAYS.
- There is no watering permitted on Mondays.
What is Wasting Water?
- Watering may not create runoff for more than 20 feet from the source.
What Time of Day am I Allowed to Water?
- Irrigation and/or hose-fed sprinklers may not run between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Hand-watering is allowed during these hours.
For more information, please contact Utility Customer Service (214) 521-4161.