Town GovernmentDepartmentsClick to HomeResidentsHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Safety

2 Stories
Posted on: March 6, 2017

Park Cities Recycling Event on Saturday, April 22

Are you in the mood for Spring cleaning? The Park Cities recycling event is the perfect opportunity for you to shred old, unwanted documents, rid your home of E-waste items (e.g. computers, computer monitors, TV's, CD/DVD players, printers, cell phones, p...Read on...

Posted on: February 22, 2017

DEA Prescription Drug Take Back Event

The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs and over-the-counter medication while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of med...Read on... Additional Information for the Take Back Event