Town GovernmentDepartmentsClick to HomeResidentsHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Request Utility Service
The Town of Highland Park provides water, sewer, sanitation and recycling to residences within the Town. To start service, you must complete an Application for Water and Sewer Service.

In addition, a meter deposit is required of new residents for each water meter on their property in order to begin water and sanitary sewer service. This must be done in person at:

Town Hall
4700 Drexel Drive
Highland Park, Texas 75205


Utility bills are sent out on the last working day of the month and payment is due in the Utility Department by the fifteenth of the following month.

The most convenient way to pay your water bill is through our Automatic Bill Payment Program.