With PressReader, download select digital newspapers, including The Dallas Morning News, The New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Post, as well as magazines. Discover over 6,000 publications from over 100 countries in 60+ languages.
To access PressReader away from the Library:
- Web Browser - Click the Sign-In link in the top right-hand corner of the website. Next, click the Library or Group button. Type Highland Park Library in the search box and click on the Library name when returned as a search result. Log in with your Library card number and PIN.
- Pressreader App - Select the Sign-In link. On the Sign-In page, select the library card sign-in icon (tan tile with the graphic of a white library card). Use the Select Library or Group menu to search for Highland Park Library. Type Highland Park Library in the search box and click on the Library name when returned as a search result. Log in with your Library card number and PIN.
Need a library card? There is no charge for a library card if you are a resident of the Town of Highland Park. Apply in person, online, or by phone. Visit https://tinyurl.com/hplapply or call (214) 559-9400 for more information.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday - Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- By email, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please do so. Messages are checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.