Families, celebrate National Poetry Month with the Library. Write an original poem on a paper leaf and hang it on the Poet-Tree in the Library. We would love to see the branches filled with poems and invite you to add your own contribution. Pick up a paper leaf in the Town Hall and unleash the poet within.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Be creative! Add pictures or illustrations to your poem-on-a-leaf.
- Use both sides of the leaf for two poems or a poem and a drawing.
- Return your leaf back to the Library, and hang it on the Poet-Tree.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please know messages will be checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.