Teen Summer Reading Club 2020
Register online for the 2020 Teen Summer Reading Club at http://universityparkpubliclibrary.readsquared.com/.
The Teen Summer Reading Club is available for youth in 7th - 12th grades. Log your reading points and you will be entered to win a gift card from a local business. Complete the program and you will be entered to win a grand prize!
This program is from the University Park Public Library and the Highland Park Library.
Thank you to our Teen Summer Reading sponsors, Christine McKenny and Allie Beth Allman and Associates.
Virtual Summer Reading Events for Teens
- June 16, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. - Virtual Open Mic
- Starting July 7 - Harry Potter Digital Escape Room
- To register for these virtual events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find this schedule of virtual events and more information on the Teen Summer Reading Club web page. Earn 25 points towards your reading goal for each virtual event you attend.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please know messages will be checked regularly
- By Live Chat on the Library’s Home Page or Welcome Page, Tuesdays - Saturdays from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.