Library databases are groovy, baby!
Parents and caregivers are invited to join Adult Services Librarian, Holly Russell, in an online demonstration of the many databases and the HelpNOW Tutoring Service; and how they can assist your students with their school work. So do the hustle to sign up for one or both sessions. Students are welcome to join the online presentation as well. The presentations are free to all who would like to participate.
- Databases for Primary level students will be presented Wednesday, September 9, at 10:00 a.m., and then repeated on Thursday, September 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Databases for Secondary level students will be presented Wednesday, September 16, at 10:00 a.m., and then repeated on Thursday, September 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Registration is required by contacting Holly Russell, Adult Services Librarian.
There is no charge for a library card for residents of the Town of Highland Park. To sign up for a library card, please visit the Library website to access the online application, call 214-559-9400 to apply over the phone, or visit the Library in person. The Highland Park Library faithfully serves as the community’s Connection to Lifelong Learning.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
The Highland Park Library is open to the public. The first floor of the Library is open, Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For more information on services available, please visit the Library website.
Highland Park Library staff are available, Tuesday - Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to issue library cards, assist patrons with their information needs, answer questions about library cards, and offer consultations on accessing digital services. Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please know messages will be checked regularly
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.