The HP Library will be hosting Dallas Genealogy Society member, Michelle Dwyer Cohen, as she presents "Using History to Solve Mysteries," discussing the importance of learning the historical background for your ancestor, recommending good websites to get started, and giving examples where understanding more about the historical context helps break through some genealogical brick walls!
- Thursday, October 15
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Online Presentation using GoToMeeting.
- Registration is required by contacting Holly Russell, Adult Services Librarian.
- This presentation does not require an HP Library card.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
The Highland Park Library is open to the public. The first floor of the Library is open, Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For more information on services available, please visit the Library website.
Highland Park Library staff are available, Tuesday - Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to issue library cards, assist patrons with their information needs, answer questions about library cards, and offer consultations on accessing digital services. Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please know messages will be checked regularly
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.