For anyone needing information on assistance with recovery and repairs after the February 13-19 winter storm, the Town has created a page with helpful links, contacts, and information.
The Town of Highland Park has created a web page for anyone needing any information on assistance, repairs, and updates concerning recovery from the February winter storm. The page covers:
- Recovery Assistance Programs from State and Federal organizations, Health organizations, and the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Residential Property Recovery assistance information from State organizations, as well as tips on how to avoid contractor scams.
- Business Property Recovery assistance information from Federal organizations.
- Trash & Recycling information for disposing of damaged property and architectural materials.
- Utilities information for assistance with Water Service, Electricity Service, and Natural Gas service; as well as tips on avoiding imposter utility scams.
If you have any further questions about recovery assistance or repairs, you may call Holly Russell, Management Assistant, at (214) 559-9308.