Utility Customer Service

Town Utilities

The Town provides water, sewer, sanitation, recycling, and alarm monitoring services to residences within the Town. The Customer Service Office handles the accounting, billing, and collection of all customer utility bills for those services. The office also provides customer service to all residents and arranges connection and disconnection of services.

Utility accounts are billed monthly for service from the 15th to the 15th of the month. Statements are mailed out on the last business day of the month and due by the fifteenth of the following month. You may remit payment via mail, in-person during business hours, your bank website, or our online payment portal at Municipal Online Payments.

Services Issues

If you have a water line break or low water pressure, please call 214-521-4161 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. If you have an after-hours emergency please call 214-521-5000.

Water Leaks

If you have a water line leak between your meter and your house, in most cases, it will be your responsibility. You may request a Town crew member come to your residence to evaluate the situation by calling 214-521-4161 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.

Town Ordinance 13.02.044(h) allows for a leak adjustment in certain instances. You may request consideration for a leak adjustment by;

  • Submitting a written request for an adjustment, and
  • Providing a written statement of work from the plumber or an affidavit of work done by the customer.

Oncor Information

Oncor has scheduled vegetation maintenance for Highland Park, which is planned to start during the month of April 2023. This main-line trimming effort will contribute to Oncor’s commitment to providing safe and reliable service as we approach the spring storm season. 

During this process, it is the goal of the Oncor representative to contact all impacted premises several weeks prior to the maintenance trimming. Door notifications will be left at the premise, along with contact information. The representative will make two separate attempts to make contact. To get more information regarding Oncor's vegetation maintenance practices, please visit the Oncor website.

Should power outages occur, customers may report a power outage or check the status of a previously reported power outage via Oncor's online reporting tool at oncor.com. Residents can also call 888-313-4747. Outages can be reported by text by residents registered for My Oncor Alerts, by texting OUT to 66267 (ONCOR).  To register for My Oncor Alerts, text REG to 66267.